MichaelShakesDotCom

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Present and Future Edits

I am in the midst of Editing Michael's Blog so it reflects more of my personality. So expect a few more changes.

I have a link showing all of the latest virus threats that are out, thanks to the wonderful people at Sophos.com, and Richard Zimjewski (A good friend, and fellow Blogger), who has been helping me understand the interesting world of html. Rich has created his own blog in along with a plethora of other web sites that he has under his belt. You can visit his Blog at Richardz.com.
Thanks for the help Rich. I am enjoying the learning process.

Rich not only has a profesion as a web designer, but also started law school this year. He is studying at the Ave Maria School of Law in Michigan. Good luck with that.

1 Comments:

  • Mikie! I was doing a search on sites that linked to me and your site popped up. I've been meaning to blog about you for a while now... Look for an entry, a link, and tons of traffic in the form of search bots crawling the shit out of your site. When ever you need advice or some tweaking let me know (I'm usually on MSN Messenger).

    -Rich

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home