MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, September 10, 2004

School Days...

I had mentioned that I was attending Tri-State Business Institute (For Computer Networking). I am going to try to get certified as a MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). To become an MCSE you have to take Certification tests (Duh). Seven of them. I still have to take them all (I have to pick up my pace). I am about half way done with school now, and I still have to take the tests. I will have a Associate Degree, but having the Certs is definitely a bonus for landing a job much easier.

I have taken quite a few classes already: (These are the Primary classes so far)
1) Network +
2) Windows XP Pro
3) Windows 2000 Server
4) Windows 2000 Active Directory Services
5) Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure Administration
6) Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure
7) SQL Server 2000 System Administration
8) Security +
This term I am taking...
9) Cisco (CCNA) Configuring Routers and Switches.

I am enjoying myself at TSBI. Learning lots; as the learning process never ends. I will be done in march of 2005. So if there's anyone who knows of a company in Erie Pennsylvania that's in need of a Network Administrator... ...let's say oh... ...around march of 2005, Let me know.

Thanks.

Tune in Next week when I'll show you how to configure your wireless laptop into a hashing, symmetric algorithm breaking honeypot. (Just kidding)

1 Comments:

  • Mikie, its Jimmy. This is great! now i have someone else to look at online besides rich...you get online yet (ps2)? good luck

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home