MichaelShakesDotCom

Monday, September 13, 2004

Buy your weapon now before it's against the law...

I don't know about you, but I am heading out to get my Semi-Automatic Weapons before they legalize it again.
What do you think about this Expiring the ban of Assault Weapon? I for one think that it is a terrible thing for you and I; but a good thing for the common criminal. Now they can get their bank robbing weapons a little easier (Great!). Of course "“The change in law relating to assault weapons has no impact on the Brady Law,” Wells said." (Chief of FBI unit) "But it gives all of us who are thinking about robbing a bank for the first time easier to get our hands on a good AK 47 to do it with." Michael Sheakley says.
Now, anyone who knows me, knows that I wouldn't ever think of doing this; but what about anyone else without a rap-sheet, and thinking about getting into the other side of criminal law (The criminal lawless side?).

Nice! Thanks A Lot!

1 Comments:

  • What I don't understand is that violent crime dropped during the Clinton years when this assault weapon ban took place and now they want to lift it?! Boy, hunting for deer sure has gotten rough if the need for a fricken assault rifle is needed. If it's for defense of the home I say poo. That's just extreme and you're likely to be part of a state militia or something. I don't know why it stops there, I think the 2nd amendment guarantees me a shoulder mounted rocket launcher to protect my family. Maybe a small nuclear armed missile as well.

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home