MichaelShakesDotCom

Sunday, October 31, 2004

My sore throat hurts

I woke up this morning with a really bad sore throat at about 4:21 a.m. this morning. I asked Sarah if we had any cold medicine, and she replied with a big fat "no". That sucks, I didn't want to go to the store this early so I asked if we had any HALLS MENTHO-LYPTUS WITH MENTHOL-COUGH SUPPRESSANT/ORAL ANESTHETIC, and since she is going to Pharmacy School she says "We should". So I go into the kitchen to look and I found two backs of HALLS MENTHO-LYPTUS WITH MENTHOL-COUGH SUPPRSSANT/ORAL ANESTHETIC. These things really do help.

So now instead of going back to bed, I decided to go online for a while to check my fantasy football team. They are doing quite well these days, in case you were wondering. They are 4 and 3. This is not a great record, but I have in 3 of my wins top score in the league, and in the other win I came in second highest score in the league. In my three losses I was the lowest in the league in scoring (which doesn't make any sense), but I am back on the winning streak again. Woo Hoo!

My throat is actually feeling a bit better now. I think I will go back to bed.

Oh yeah. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Did you know that a human head ways only eight pounds?

3 Comments:

  • You would THINK that having a wife in Pharmacy School would be a benefit when you got sick. Like a medicine cabinet packed with medicine, or that she could whip up a concoction from stuff sitting around the house, or make penicillin, etc. And she doesn't even know if there are cough drops in the house. :)

    writen & directed by Blogger Dennis Weed, at around 7:08 PM  

  • She actually did know that we had the cough drops. And I do think she will start making our own, over the kitchen counter drugs soon (that's legallized drugs).

    "Honey, my head hurts. I need something for this headache."
    "I just put some more in the oven, they should be ready around 5 o'clock."

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 7:48 PM  

  • he still really likes those cough drops lol -future daughter

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home