MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, October 01, 2004

Debates

I know many of you will be posting on the debate last night (As Rich already did). I will post my thoughts anyway.

I did not watch the entire thing either (Rich couldn't because of disgust). But what I did see was Kerry beating Bush to the punch. I will now tell you in sportsman like commentary.

Kerry comes out strong, one-two-three strikes toward Bushes chin! Bush dodges two of the three! And throws a no look swing at Kerry's right shoulder! Kerry smiles and pushes Bush away. They bounce around for a sec or two, then Kerry comes in with an upper-cut! Bush staggers back a step or two and wobbles back in front of Kerry, as if to say you can't hurt me! I'm the President! The Bell Rings! Back to they're corners.

Next Bush comes out swinging! But the only thing is Kerry is still sitting in the corner trying to figure out what Bush is trying to hit. Kerry finally gets up and, gives Bush a hook to the head! Bush is definitely getting irritated now! Oh what's this Bush gives Kerry a belly shot! Kerry walks around the ring to shake it off. The bell rings, and the y go back to they're corners.

They both come out at the same time this time! And before Bush starts swinging he opens his eyes a little bit, takes one hook shot to Kerry's chin! Kerry bob's his head back and feels the slightest scrape on his chin!.....

And this is when I changed the channel. Thank you.

1 Comments:

  • Sorry, I missunderstood Rich. I did change the channel though. I had to read my Exchange Server book.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home