MichaelShakesDotCom

Monday, October 04, 2004

Congrats!

Mr. and Mrs. Nick were Married on Friday, the First of October Two thousand and Four at six-thirty in the evening Saint John's Catholic Church.

Congrats to Brad and Kerry!

I think I mentioned I was into photography a few times before. I had taken pictures at every wedding that I attended over a 15 year span (since I first had a camera, give or take a year). I have also been the main photographer at about 5 or 6 different weddings including my brother David Sheakley and your very own James Arthur White.

One of my friends from Express (the clothing store I temporarily work) had a friend that was getting married this past Friday and thought that I might be able to take the pictures for they're wedding as well. Of course I am always up for taking wedding pictures if I am available (school and all). So I was happy to do so.

It was a very nice wedding and I enjoyed myself very much (especially from behind my camera). Congratulation to you both and I hope you enjoy your moments captured in time taken by my Canon Elan IIe. Hopefully I can take pictures from my Canon Mark II soon. Then I will take pictures for anyone's wedding. Just ask!

I will post some pics of the wedding as soon as I can get them back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home