MichaelShakesDotCom

Monday, November 22, 2004

Almost Finished...

Just thought I would give a quick update on how things are going at school.

I have been going to Tri-State Business Institute since Sept 2003; and I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be graduating March 2005, which is right around the corner.
I know that 18 months really isn't that long compared to all of your schools (4,6,8 years maybe); but I feel that I have learned a lot while attending school here. It will definitely be just the start of my learning process.

I look forward to getting more work experience on my intern-ship that starts in February (Not sure where it will be just yet but I will keep you posted).

1 Comments:

  • King Kong Movie - A film director and his crew go to a mysterious island to shoot their picture. They discover King Kong on the island when natives capture their actress for a sacrifice to it. They escape with the girl and the monster Kong. But how will the city take the monster? Get your King Kong Movie at http://www.kingkong.com/

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home