MichaelShakesDotCom

Thursday, June 30, 2005

8 Great Presque Isle and 20D Fine Pix

Sarah and I went down to beach 10 for DISCOVER PRESQUE ISLE DAYS on Wednesday to see a band in the sand. It was a band called Mambo. The band had about 5 or 6 members, and you probably guessed what kind of music they played. Mambo, that’s right. It was the kind of band that you could just listen and never stop moving your head to the beat. They were good.

It is kind of cool to see Erie throwing some good shindigs more and more each year. It gives us Erie people something to cheer about.

We will be going to 8 Great Tuesdays next week at the Pepsi Amphitheater to see ‘ONE WORLD TRIBE'. They are another awesome band you could to get down to.

I will be happy to post Pic’s of new events that come my way, as soon as I purchase my Canon 20D. Rich, you’re making me a little jealous with those fine pix.

Later

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home