MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, July 01, 2005

Can You Be Fired for Blogging?

I was reading an article on MSN.com today about blogging.

"Whatever bloggers are writing about work, employers don't like it. Employees have reportedly been fired for blogging at a number of companies, including Starbucks, Delta, Wells Fargo, Friendster and Kmart." said Kate Lorenz, CareerBuilder.com


"Now I don't know what any of that means but... ...it sound pretty bad". (Tom Cruise, in A Few Good Men)

I still think that Dooce got fired story is the best. Sorry Heather, but your good.

I think that if you aren't going to say something nice, don't blog it. At least not about the place you work at anyway.

If you've ever trash talked your place of work...

...“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?” (Heather B. Armstrong from www.dooce.com)

p.s. I love my place of work, and you should too!

peace love and apple juice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home