MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, March 31, 2006

Chip Fetish...?

Do you remember that one Potato Chip commercial where someone “pops” a chip into their mouth and then closes the bag back up? Like they’re all set for the entire week with that one chip (“No more chips for me…!”)? And then all of the sudden, for some unexpected reason they can’t wait to get their hands on that next chip and stuff it into their mouth (They just can’t stop)?

Why is it that we can’t eat just one Potato Chip? Are we just extremely hungry people? Do we have some sort of a chip fetish? Do they really make Potato Chips that good; you can’t just have one now and save the rest for later?

Take me for example... I opened a bag of Doritos the other day and had them finished in a day and a half (I love Doritos). Same thing goes for Cheetos (The Puffy ones); I would have a bag of Cheetos gone within an hour (No Problem).

Maybe a bag of Pork Rinds... If I had a bag of Pork Rinds and I ate just one, I could probably stop eating after just one (Not a fan of the Pork Rinds). Have you ever dipped your pretzel in the Potato Chip Dip (French onion)? Very good stuff…

Does anyone else have a Potato Chip fetish or maybe just a fetish (Why not be general)? Which ones can you eat in an hour or which ones would you never eat in a million years (Chips that is)? I need some fresh ideas for my next bag to buy...

Oh and by the way... "It's Friday!!!"... *Hi Five*... "Yessssss!!"... *Fist Pump, right down by my waist (Tiger Woods Style)*...

3 Comments:

  • I'm actually a one-chip person. I can be content with a single chip. I know -- it's a sickness.

    writen & directed by Blogger Stephanie, at around 11:27 PM  

  • Well Eden... I guess you are one of the lucky ones.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:53 PM  

  • Blame it on MSG

    writen & directed by Blogger Franny Ward, at around 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home