MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And now, you know the REST of the story...

For a few years now, I have had what we now found is probably Acid Reflux problems... every now and again (If I have WAY too much Caffeine and/or foods/drinks that bring up Acids from the... acid... place) I would get (Kind of) an upset stomach... And it usually doesn't feel good.

So anyway... I often take Prevacid to calm my shaky ass down... And it works great (I'm on day 4... what day are you on?).

We got a pack of Prevacid about a week ago and I usually take one a day to keep the Acid away... Well on my forth day, I reach around the back of the kitchen door to grab day 4 of Prevacid (Because we keep a bunch of pharmacy/medicine type stuff on the back of the kitchen door...) and just realized that for the past three days now, I've been taking Cold Time Sick and Flu (Whatever) Medicine...!

To make a long story short... I'm kind of on day two again, my stomach isn't bothering me just yet, I just had Coffee yesterday (Without a Prevacid), I haven’t been sniffling that much lately, I love taking pictures with my Canon Powershot A610 but would still love to have a 20D already, a cloth shoe rack hung on the back of a kitchen door works great for medicine AND tea, Brett Favre may have already retired before you are done reading this (He's the Quarter Back of the Green Bay Packers)... and I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

And now you can enjoy my favorite Bicentenial Tower Pics in this slide show brought to you by all of our good friends over at Bubble Share (All photo's taken with a Canon Powershot A610)...



4 Comments:

  • ha ha ha. . . geico. ha ha.

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 11:27 AM  

  • Siz- laugh now, but you could save a bunch of money by switching...

    Jules- Hey, how’s it going...? I am not sure if you could overdose with anything once a day... I'll have to consult with my Pharmacist.

    Well, we would like to come some time, but not sure what weekend would be good (Without Sarah not having to study). We will look into the future and get back to you.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:51 AM  

  • That's too effing hilarious! I almost took Ray's blood thinners yesterday thinking they were Advil.

    writen & directed by Blogger Kristen, at around 3:05 PM  

  • Kristen- Well, you can never have too much thin blood... can you?

    I wonder if that would have helped...?

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home