MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, April 28, 2006

Top five things I like and dislike this week...

Things I like this week...

  1. The newer version of Mozilla Firefox (I haven't used it in a while, and I love having 5 tabs of browsing fun opened in one browser window).
  2. The Summer Sun and a temperature of 50 degrees or higher (It's been so nice out lately... I guess its time to Golf and Take more pictures whilst I’m on one of my many brisk walks… lol).
  3. The NFL draft is this weekend (Yes, more Players to choose from in our Yahoo Fantasy Football fake draft. I can't wait till football season starts). Also Brett Favre will be with the Packers for at least one more year AND they have reportedly signed defensive back Charles Woodson! NNNNNNIIIIIIIIICEEE!
  4. Quizno's Subs (Man O' man, do I love the refreshing taste of Quizno's Subs… I love their Tuna) “Tuna Crap!”… “Have a Cheese Sandwich.”
  5. My Wife (My Wife will always be in the top five things I like each week), nutin but love for ya baby. I’m so proud of you for doing so well at LECOM! I know that I couldn’t do it (And these aren't in any kind of order or anything).

Things I don't like this week...

  1. Loading time on my PC (By this time next year my computer will have the worth of a great big, giant paperweight. It is so outdated it's not even funny... and I'm supposed to be some kind of Computer geek).
  2. Since it is getting warmer, I am not able to snowboard anymore (My favorite winter passion is snowboarding. I didn't get to go that much this past winter and now I will miss it so).
  3. How much money Charles Woodson reportedly signed for with the Packers for (As part of what was mentioned in what I like for number 3, Charles Woodson signed with the Green Bay Packers… a seven-year deal for $52.7 Million Dollars. I will only get to dream of having this much money... lucky SOB).
  4. Rug burns (I love playing tag with Kevin Bacon, our cat. But these rug burns on my knees are killing me). What, you don’t play tag with your cat?
  5. I still do not have my Canon DSLR and beautiful “L” Lenses (I am patiently trying to wait for this purchase, but I don’t know how much longer I can last).

2 Comments:

  • firefox is awesome. love it!

    and the fact that you put your wife in your five things- awww, so sweet!

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 2:29 PM  

  • Sizz- Firefox is awesome.

    And what can I say; my wife deserves it. She is the sweet one…

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home