MichaelShakesDotCom

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What to Expect

What to Expect
What to Expect,
originally uploaded by Michael Shakes.
This is some artwork I put together in Photoshop 7.0 (I know, I need to upgrade. Also I know I need to practice more using the Selection tool in PS).

This is a picture of a pregnancy test showing positive for being pregnant in the place of the Bicentennial Tower (If you hadn't guessed it already).

If I hadn’t told you about my sister Rose yet… She is pregnant and expecting. I am going to be an Uncle again (My brother Dave has two girls of his own)! Which is exiting on it’s own! Congrats to you Rose!

But the other reason for me posting this today is that for some strange reason, Sarah (My wife) has two heartbeats (After visiting her doctor today). One big one and one small one…

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

Not only am I going to be a new Uncle… I'm going to be a D-A-D!!

I hope that I didn’t confuse you too much here. Let’s go over this one more time…

1) Rose is going to be a mother.
2) I am going to be an Uncle.
3) Rose is going to be an Aunt.
4) I am going to be a Dad.

Any Questions?

11 Comments:

  • Hey Rich, Thanks man... Rose beat Sarah by around 5 months. I think Rose is due in May and Sarah is due in October.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:10 PM  

  • Thanks Jim and Alyssa!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:39 PM  

  • I commented @ Flickr too but it bears repeating: Congrats! When is the little one due?

    writen & directed by Blogger Stephanie, at around 10:34 PM  

  • uh, were you drunk when you wrote this? and who says he wants a boy?

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 7:31 AM  

  • oh, well i was just kidding about the drunk thing, your message just seemed a little silly, and when i asked mike when he said he wanted a boy, he told me what he thought he said was that if you say you want a boy you will probably end up with a girl, and vise versa, so maybe you thought he meant he wanted a boy by that statement

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 11:02 AM  

  • @Eden- Thanks again and the baby is due a few weeks into October.

    @Julie- Thanks! I knew that you knew... Thanks for all the complements and nice words! Yes, and if it were a bit early, that would be funny if it was on the 4th!

    @Sarah and Julie- I would really like a girl, but as stated... if you say what you really want and get the opposite you might feel bad about saying what you wanted in the first place.

    So, whatever I may have said... I would like a girl, but a boy would be great too.

    And I do believe I will be drunk that night...

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:35 AM  

  • WOW!!

    That is SO exciting! I am thrilled for you both.

    I am going to be an Aunt in August. I can't wait.

    You are going to be a fantastic pop.

    :) sizz

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 1:24 AM  

  • You both will be wonderful parents. Sarah, you're going to love pregnancy! You won't always be this tired (or want nothing to do with sex). It is truly amazing, the entire thing!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    So, you're sure there are only TWO heartbeats. MUWAHHHAAA

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 4:44 PM  

  • Sizzle- Thanks! Congrats to you Auntie...

    Tam- Thanks! I will let you know after the next visit if it's more than one.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 10:43 PM  

  • AW! Congrats to you both!

    writen & directed by Blogger Kim, at around 11:05 AM  

  • Kim... Thanks!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home