MichaelShakesDotCom

Thursday, September 21, 2006

What I like about the Seasons...

I love every Season of the year... There's always something to love... And here are some things that do it for me...

Summer:

Lets start with Summer... I love Summer! Summer is warm... Warm means beaches, beach volleyball, beach picnics, beach barbeques and beach tanning.

Duck Number 401...


It's also a great time for Golf (And the start of the Golf Season)... Golf is my favorite... If I had to do anything for the rest of my life, it would be Golf. I love playing Golf in real life, playing Tiger Woods Golf on Playstation, I love Watching Golf on the Television... Golf is grand... Golf is grand...

Seventh Hole, Par Three


Fall:

Oh, Fall is another great time for me... I love the Fall!! I can still play Golf, and it's actually cheaper because of the end of the year discounts. Fall brings Colors, which brings out my Camera (Another Love) for some awesome pictures. Man, I still haven't purchased the Canon 5D yet, but I'm still dreaming. October brings Halloween and Halloween brings Pumpkins at the Pumpkin Farm.

All sorts of Pumpkins


Fall also means Football!!! And when Football comes, so does Fantasy Football!!! Both are ranked up there with Golf and Photography... My FF Team this year looks very good on paper...
QB: Drew Bledsoe, Michael Vick
WR: Anquan Boldin, Terrell Owens, Roy Williams and Deion Branch
RB: Shawn Alexander, Reggie Bush, Frank Gore
TE: Kellen Winslow, Vernin Davis
K: Robbie Gould (Which I'm hoping will be last years Neil Rackers)
Def: Pittsburgh Steelers

Seeing how it is Fall/Football Season right now... Have a look at why my Boy Reggie Bush should have gone number one in this year’s NFL Draft...

Reggie Bush in High school...



If you still don't know Reggie Bush and his skills, check him out in College...



He is the man!!! Wait until he is done with the NFL this year, he will have an Awesome NFL Highlight reel too...

Oh yeah, I love walks in the park in the Fall too (With my Wife and my Camera)...

Winter:

Winter brings cold thought, cold weather, cold cars, cold houses and cold nights (But that's not what I like about Winter)... What I really like about winter is the Snow. I love the Snow... The way it looks, the way it feels. I love to snowboard… I love to sled ride. Snow is good; the cold is not so good... But I still love Winter.

Can I get a Lift?


Winter Brings Beautiful Pictures too... Snow covered trees are the best. I brings Northern Lights (In AK), it brings Hot Chocolate with marshmallows, it brings Hot Cappuccino’s (Coffee is good in all Seasons, but especially good in the Winter).

Best Damn Capiccino Show Period


Winter brings warm baths and Fires in the Place (I mean Fireplace)... I love wearing sweaters and flannel pajamas. I would much rather have many blankets at night, than being hotter than hell in the summer's night (I can't sleep good sweaty). Winter is also the Best Damn Sunset time of the Season!

Reflect the morning Rise


Spring:

Spring comes right when you start getting sick of the cold part of Winter... It is when I start thinking of Golf (I even start thinking of Football, even though it is still a season away). All of the trees start turning green and flowers start to bloom (More photo opts).

Lets get it on... Leeeeets get it on....(NSFW)


I can't think of too much more I like about Spring, except its almost time to start Summer again...


Ahh, to be young and in Love...


And Summer, I love...

2 Comments:

  • You made me homesick for Erie ;)

    writen & directed by Blogger Stephanie, at around 1:19 PM  

  • Eden-I made me homesick for Erie, and I live here...

    Jules-Thanks!! She is almost here! AHHhhhh (That was a good AHhh)!

    Hope to see ya soon...

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home