MichaelShakesDotCom

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Fantasy Owners...

I was just wondering if there were other fantasy football owners out there.
If so, how was your first week?
I had the 2nd best team in points this week with a pinch over 140. I was only out scored by RichardZ.com's writer, owner and producer; RichardZ. He ended up with a monstrous 150 points. I was glad I was not playing him this past week.
I feel that football is just not as fun to watch unless you coach your own fantasy team. Am I right fantasy owners?!
If you like football, and are not yet in the fantasy football frenzy, try it! I know you'll love it!
Yahoo is the site we use for our fantasy football leagues. It is free! Just get your group of 5 to 10 friends, and have a ball (Foot-ball that is).

1 Comments:

  • You didn't do so bad yourself... Your score seemed to have jumped 10 points since Monday for a 140 pt score. Sorry I couldn't work that trade out for Brett Favre. Maybe you can hit up Rick for a trade.

    -Rich

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home