MichaelShakesDotCom

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The game of golf. Can't live without it, can't live without it.

I golfed 4th of July morning only to suck out again.

I seem to always do better when I am golfing by myself. If I'm by myself; I don't have to worry about someone looking at my swing from behind or have to take my golf swing after everyone else hits their perfect golf swing before me. I did get better throughout the match, but not at the level I usually play. I played at the Riverside Golf Course in Cambridge Springs. A very nice course and was a first for me. I went with three others, we played team match play but kept score anyway. My team won with me only winning one hole on the 18th (I made par, and everyone else bogeyed). It was the winning hole though, so I was proud of that.

I plan to try and get out more this year than I did last year.

All I can say is; keep your head down, don't stand too close to the ball, and don't think about it so much and you will do just fine.

Front nine = 54 (wow)
Back nine = 47 (a little better)

Not my normal game. But I'll take it.

Game Anyone?

1 Comments:

  • Thanks sis, you really know how to bring my spirits up!

    Tiger woods yo, its all good yo!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home