MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I found my swing! Again.

I posted about my horrible day of golf at RiverSide Golf Course about a week and a half ago.

This past weekend, I played nine holes at Crab Apple Ridge Golf Course with Michael (Sarah's Cousin. Same one a week and a half ago), and this time I rocked the boat. It was not only my lowest golf score (I'm not tHAT GOod), but I didn't make anything more then bogy (A first as well). I felt like I could do no wrong. We started a little late, so we only played the front nine (It poured after we got done). I am curious on how well I would have played the back nine though.



My score went like this...

1st hole = 5 (par), 2nd hole = 4 (bogy), 3rd hole = 4 (par), 4th hole = 5 (bogy), 5th hole = 5 (bogy), 6th hole = 3 (birdie), 7th hole = 5 (bogy), 8th hole = 4 (bogy), 9th hole = 6 (bogy)

Which should add up to a 41 (+5 over par). I also had 3 other par attempts (missed) and 2 other birdie attempts (missed). So there is some room for improvement.

I guess I found my swing again (like Tiger). I am looking forward to play Lake View again to show it my new swing!

Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

  • he still gets really excited about golf heh -future daughter

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home