MichaelShakesDotCom

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Poker Tour


These are some of the Best Woman on the Poker Tour (Evelyn Ng and Jennifer Harman). I borrowed this picture from my favorite Poker Player on Tour, Daniel Negreanu who has his own web site Full Contact Poker. Daniel, I hope you don't mind. If so let me know and I can give this picture back to you (Thanks). He has his own Blog too, which is located on his web site for those of you that are also into poker as much as I am.

For all of you out there that love to play poker, good for you. And Daniel, I hope you get some luckier hands pretty soon.

Dan has his new game coming out which features these two ladies, along with a few other star's on the poker tour. The Game is Stacked, which I'm sure will be!

Go check out the official site of the World Poker Tour, and see how your favorite player is doing.

I'm All In! What about you!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home