MichaelShakesDotCom

Monday, July 11, 2005

Negreanu and Wie ( SPOILER WARNING WSOP )

Well, Daniel Negreanu is out of the Main Event of the World Series of Poker already. I thought that he would go the distance at this years WSOP Main Event. Good luck the rest of the year Dan, and I hope that this doesn't change the way you play. You still the man!

Michelle Wie did great on her first nine on the second day of the John Deere Classic; but horrible on the second nine and didn't make the cut to see the third day(She played the back nine first and the front nine last). You still the woman (Girl)! Good luck in the LPGA, you just need to handle the pressure a little better and you will Rock!

I'm doin good too. I need to get my game on soon, golf or poker (preferably both).

1 Comments:

  • Sorry Brother, I didn't think of that. Next time. I got the info off of Daniel's poker blog. I was just following him for now. I don't want to know who won until I watch it myself.

    Thanks for the warning.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home