MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, July 15, 2005

Moving to Vegas?

Sarah said to me today, "Maybe we could move to Las Vegas...". She says that she could get a good job there as a Pharmacist, and it is hot all of the time (which she like's). I said "yes, this sounds good. I could play poker professionally and you could get a good job as Pharmacist."

Now don't quote me too much on this (even though I'm quoting myself), it is just an option (But a good option). Moving to Vegas would be very cool (actually it would be very hot).
We would need to visit for a little while to get a feel for it. My dad would visit us a few times a month, since he has his meeting there with Huna Totem Co.

Who wouldn't want to live in Vegas, raise your hand? It would be nice.

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful fantasy! Who's with me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home