MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, July 08, 2005

Michelle Wie hit a Deere


John Deere That is!

I watched Michelle Wie play in the 2004 US Women's Amateur Championship at the Kahkwa Club here in Erie, where she lost to In-Bee Park. This was awesome, I walked the entire 18 holes with her while she played on the final day. I got some pics of her, but of course they were on film and I have yet to develop 20 rolls of film (See, this is why I want the 20D). Others who played in this Amateur Championship where Paula Creamer and Morgan Pressel. All three girls did very well in this years 2005 women's Open too. They are making a big name for themselves this year. Birdie Kim won this years open (If you didn't know, another youngster).

But now, Wie will try again this year with the men at the John Deere Classic. She will not only be trying to make the cut this year, she wants to Win. She is only 5 shots off the lead too. The cut right now is -2, so she needs to kick it in gear.

I don't know about you, but I am looking for Wie to win the whole thing.
Go Wie, it's your Birthday, no presents, just a Party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home