MichaelShakesDotCom

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Boo Boo Kitty (Sarah's name for him) and Macro

I was testing out the macro feature on my A610... I think it is just awesome. I have been reading up on some of the reviews from different owners of this camera (Something I usually do before I buy, but I just had a feeling about this one), and needless to say... I was very happy with the things they raved about. The start up time is quick (Something modified from the A85 and A95), the Digic II chip (As mentioned before, lets you take 2 photos per second, even with the flash... very fast for a normal point and shoot), and as shown here... very nice macro focusing (Much improved from the others, very nice stuff).

I'm sorry for continuing to give you my take on this awesome camera purchase, but I-just-love-it and maybe if you are in the market for a new camera soon, you know you can count on my support for the Canon A610 (Do it, get one now!). I’m just trying to help out folks, just trying to help out.

On to other news...(not really news)

I stumbled upon Ship's Blog a little while back, and they talk about their boating trip to Alaska over the summer with Pictures and summaries every week. I thought it was quite interesting seeing as how I am originally from Juneau (She also has a Canon 20D to top it off btw, nice). Ahhh, my Canon 20D... *drool* ...sorry.

So anyway, they posted about how they were reading Dooce's blog and Dooce posted pictures of her dog doing balancing tricks with treats and stuff with a caption saying, "Can you do this with your cat?” So they (Ships Blog) posted some pictures of their cat doing the same types of tricks mentioned by Dooce. I thought this was a funny thing to get your cat to do, so I told them (Ship's Blog) that I would try to get Kevin Bacon to do these tricks and post them on my blog if it was successful, so here we are... enjoy.


In this picture Kevin balances his treats just long enough for me to get a good shot off. For some reason Kevin sleeps all day and runs some kind of nightclub at night, why is that? (Only cat owners will get that). We will be going on the road as soon as he learns to breathe fire or swallow a sword (Which ever comes first). As you can tell, I couldn't quite get one on his nose (But I think this is close enough).

But as you can see, he doesn't last very long... Kevin is always in the mood for a snack or two. I think he is somehow related to Scooby Doo (Not by blood of course), because Kevin loves the Scooby snacks (We call them Kevin Snacks, get it?).

Well, hopefully you didn't fall asleep during this presentation... and yes, I have a lot of time on my hand.

At any rate, Happy Sweetest Day Everyone!

2 Comments:

  • So THAT's where my Dottie was running off to! your Kevin Bacon's night club. Shoulda known- my kittens live it up between 12-5am. ;)

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 6:57 PM  

  • Sizzle - I didn't want to say anything before, but Kevin... kind of has a thing for Dottie. He's been inviting her over to play with his football and fish toys for a few days now. They are just young kitty's right now... we were young too once. I will make sure he asks for your permission next time he wants to have her over.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home