MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Friday and you know what that means?!!

That's right! *Hi five* "Yesssssssssssss!!!" *Pump Fist! A little low, right near the hip*

It's one day before the weekend (which actually starts when you get off work, which for me starts at 5 o'clock), two days before Football Sunday (oh, and church too) where we all get our face paint on and run around the house rooting for our FANTASY TEAM (Is this just me again, Come on people!), and your one team actually play's for like ten different teams in real life (That's fantasy football for ya). Even Monday isn't a bad day because on football season it's Monday Night Football. This Monday 'My' Packers take on the Panthers. It will probably be a slaughter (Javon Walker is out for the season after the first week. Bubba Franks is out this weekend, Donald Driver is iffy this weekend and WHAT IS UP with the defense?!! You're better then that Rat Pack, get with it!), but I am going to root for my team none the less. "Go Farve! It's your Birthday! No Presents! Just a Part'a'y".

My Sis is in town again! We will be playing poker to see who is actually better the whom. Uh huh, that’s right, I said it! That's a challenge...! “I hope I don't get it handed to me like the Panthers are going to hand it to the Packers.” (What 'it' is, I'm not sure)

My mom will be having a garage sale this weekend too.... OMG! If you haven’t seen my mom's house (Which most of you probably haven't), then you don't even know. My mom has the most stuff in her house she could buy like 5 houses and have enough stuff to fill each house with more stuff than you have in all of your houses combined (Sorry mom, if I offended you. Just click on the Numa Numa dance and you should feel better). I can't wait to see what she is getting rid of.

We missed the Wine Fest this past weekend in North East, so I think that we will go to Penn Shore and buy like 5 bottles's of wine and have our own wine tasting this weekend at our house. You’re invited! And You’re invited!

Well, Have a great weekend rooting for your favorite football team, and if you don't watch football, have fun doing, whatever it is, that you do, while everyone else watches football.

If you don't see me this weekend you know where I'll be... "Here We Go Packers... Here We Go!!"

And remember, Just Say No!

12 Comments:

  • surfed in, Enjoy that weekend! How do I get to The Sale?

    writen & directed by Blogger starbender, at around 11:21 AM  

  • The sale is on the corner of 29th and French on the east side. Be there or be square!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:36 AM  

  • I have an OBSESSION with garage sales. My sister and I went every weekend this summer up until the day i delivered. The last great find was an old fashioned high chair (chrome tray and all) with not a spot of rust on it for 10 bucks! Maybe my sis and I will check out THIS sale as well. Thanks for the heads up, Mike.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 3:18 PM  

  • And with McNabb screwed up, I'm still waiting on Peyton Manning to come through for me. I'm pretty much screwed as well. I know it. I've accepted it.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 3:20 PM  

  • Tam - That's really good to have both P. Manning and D. McNabb on your team. You must have picked them both up early in the draft (If you had a draft at all)

    Yes, I am not sure what she will have exactly, but hopefully it is a lot. Also, I will have to check on the place because she was thinking of taking it all over to her friends house to have the sale. I'm not sure how she will get it all over there though, so I'm not sure if it will be the corner of 29th and French yet or not. I will comment later today for sure on this.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:27 PM  

  • Alls I know for now is that it's on Old French Rd.

    Sorry, I will try and get the rest soon. hehe

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 7:23 PM  

  • Mo- It's like reading another language, this post. I suck at poker and I don't watch football. BUT I do drink wine. Lots of it. We can still be friends. Phew.

    Have a great weekend. I will be enjoying the quiet that falls upon the streets as everyone is glued to their TV sets. Ah, bliss.

    :) Sizz

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 8:11 PM  

  • Ms. Sizzle - Well, have you tried drinking a lot of wine while playing poker or watching football. You may find that you have a bit more fun doing it this way.

    But remember, I also love watching and quoting movies. So... we still have that.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 12:39 PM  

  • I love that I've already won Fantasy Football and I still have one guy yet to play tomorrow night! I'm 2-1-0 Not too shabby. How are you doing?

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 8:00 PM  

  • Tam - Right now I am 2-1.

    The score at the moment is Brawling Dolts (Them) 87.57 (We do fraction points) to Juneau Fifth Street (Me) 90.19.

    'Them' still has Steve Smith (He is going to tear my Packers up today) and Stephen Davis.

    I have Robert Ferguson, but I need him to get like 30 points today to keep my team in the lead. Go Packers! And, Go Ferguson! The rest of my players kind of sucked out this week, blah, blah!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:16 AM  

  • I can't help but root for Stephen Davis since that is who I have tonight but lets hope Smith suffers from a brain hemmorage. Gypsy thoughts his way.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 11:21 AM  

  • Thanks, that would be awesome... and then maybe next week he will recover just in time to kick it old school for you.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home