MichaelShakesDotCom

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

OMG Becky...

It is getting too close to Halloween... and I don't have anything to wear!



**Update** Sorry Siz, I had to change the picture... it was giving me nightmares.****

I have NO idea what to dress up as this year... maybe a Vampire... no no, that's been done... maybe a Vampire Bat! No no... that wouldn't work out so well, I'd have to get the ropes like in the matrix (Which also has already been done) and swing around my house all day... that would definitely scare Kevin Bacon WAY too much. There is always "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"... that's my best idea so far this year... I just don't know!

I will have to think about it and let you know...

What is everyone else going to dress up as (Those of you that are cool enough to dress up still) this year?! And don't give me none of that, "Oh, I want it to be a surprise..." crap! Just tell me! Come on! I won't tell anyone else, I promise.

I will tell you mine, as soon as I figure out what that is. Mmmm....

11 Comments:

  • I CAN'T tell you. It is for your own protection. Trust me.

    I would like to see you go as a Ghostbuster.

    JK.

    That vampire bat is freaking me out! It will haunt my dreams! Aaaack!!

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 3:37 PM  

  • Siz - Aaaugh! I told you not to say that!

    I always wanted to go as a Ghostbuster actually, but I never could find a good enough, but most importantly, believable costume anywhere (I like the authentic look).

    Let me know if you wake up in the middle of the night screaming... because of that picture.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:05 PM  

  • Since I will 8 mo pregnant come Halloween, I'm going the obvious route and being a bride. It was that or a nun.

    writen & directed by Blogger Stephanie, at around 5:13 PM  

  • Julie - OOohh, a Boo Cruise... they have something like that her on the Victorian Princess. We went on it a while back with Lew and April.

    I think a Cowgirl would be cool, and Chris could go as a Cow"Boy".

    Eden - Awe, a Thanksgiving baby, that'd be nice. The Bride or Nun would be a good one... or maybe you could go as a girl scout.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:02 PM  

  • I don't really do halloween but a couple of years ago I had to dress up for this party and I went as a bag of jellybeans. You just take a clear garbage bag, cut leg and arm holes and then fill it with different color balloons. It was really cute. I even had a sign on my back that had the nutritional info on it.

    writen & directed by Blogger Kim, at around 12:55 PM  

  • Kim – That’s some pretty good creativity you’ve got there.

    Why don't you "do" Halloween?! Do you think… "Their all gonna laugh at you"?

    Garbage bag full of balloons... "Brilliant" "Brilliant!"

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:51 PM  

  • Eden, or a cheerleader!! I am not dressing up, but I AM dressing up my 3 month old as a red hot chilli pepper. No, not Flea! I knew you would think that, Mike.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 9:23 AM  

  • Tam - You know me so well. If not Flea, which one? Maybe Anthony Kiedis (Singer), he's pretty wild.

    You could sing a duet...

    "Suck My Kiss!"

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 10:32 AM  

  • seriously, thanks for changing the pic. that baby is a whole lot less scary than that bat. :0

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 6:54 PM  

  • A cheerleader is a great idea. Now I have to rethink everything (BTW: it's a Xmas baby; I'm 31 wks tomorrow).

    And ditto on that photo although I did see something scarier today

    writen & directed by Blogger Stephanie, at around 7:28 PM  

  • Sizzle - Oh, it was my pleasure!

    Eden - Christmas! Thats even better.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home