MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Carlos Boozer?

I am not sure if there are any basketball fans that know who Carlos Boozer is; but Carlos plays for the Utah Jazz.

I don't follow basketball as much as I follow football, but I just found out that Carlos graduated high school in 1999, from a little high school called Juneau Douglas High school. You may not know too much about this school either, but I actually went to school there for my freshmen ('92)and Sophomore ('93)years.
Juneau as I mentioned is where I was born and frequently visit almost every summer.
Carlos recently visited Juneau this summer, which is why I found all of this out.
Carlos graduated from Duke, and also played for Team USA in the Olympics, in which they won the Bronze (as you may know).

I just thought that this was a little fun fact for anyone who follows basketball and was interested in a little Alaskan trivia. I know that it was kind of cool for me, since I am from this small city in the hills (Mountains).

Now that I know this about Carlos, maybe The Utah Jazz will be my team to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home