MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, September 24, 2004

I love Neighbors

I don't know about you, but I just love it when your neighbors stay up and sing...
really loud! I actually can't tell if they are singing, or yelling. They are speaking Spanish, and I don't know Spanish well enough to tell, but whatever it is it's loud. They let there kids run around like chickens with they're heads cut off, and yell at them to shut up (duh, can I sue them?). I guess you have to live in a neighborhood like the one I live in. It is (If you can forgive my labeling) kind of near the ghetto. Not quit the ghetto, but real close to it.

The other day (or should I say night) there was a bunch of people yelling at the top of they're lungs, swearing up a storm. Sarah and I wake up to this at, oh....
....3:30 a.m. (that's the early morning one). They are right in front of our apartment window screaming and fighting (how lucky, are, we). Sarah says "should we call the police", and I say "no, someone probably already called them". Sure enough, we looked out the window and there were (and I'm not kidding) SEVEN cop cars out in the street in front of our place. We finally got back to bed at about 4:15 a.m. and woke up at about 6:15 a.m. (for school and work). Fabulous!

I guess I let off enough steam about our neighborhood for now.

Tune in next week when I will teach you how to sound proof your home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home