MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, September 17, 2004

The Last Frontier

Juneau is a beautiful city.

I find that as much as I try, I can't stop thinking of how much I liked living there. Everything I do or see, seems to remind me of Juneau. I don't know if this means that I should move back; or is it just a nostalgic feeling that I have that is there so I don't forget about what once was. It is something that has been embedded in the minds of both Sarah (wife) and I, ever since we returned home about a year ago.

I feel that once you have been to Alaska (Juneau especially) just one time, there is a permanent feeling of loss once you leave. Not just any loss; but the feeling of home that is engraved in your mind, body and soul. (Maybe it's something that they put in the water.)

This is a wonderful and powerful city.

If you've never been there, make some plans to go sometime. You will love it, and maybe when you leave you'll know what I'm talking about.

Alaska, The Last Frontier.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 10:47 AM  

  • Hey whats up!
    You name a date and Time and I'm in.

    P.s. whouldn't you think that everyone would like to visit. Not just (the guys). This is a great place for Everyone to go.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home