MichaelShakesDotCom

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Life According to Jimmy


This might be a day late, but I just wanted to let you know (as RichardZ already did) that another good friend has joined the blogging force. I like to think of it as coming out of the closet, or bringing out your secret identity.

You see, Jimmy is very much into Superman (as you may see when you visit his site). So this pick, and the link I made to him was the perfect way for Jimmy to get introduced to the world.
This is the friend that I mentioned I was going to visit in Baltimore in a week of two Then Washington D.C. for the Native American Museum.
Welcome my Man! And try not to fly too far from home. He thinks he can really fly.

Jim has been going to the University of Baltimore for a while now and is close to being done soon. He will soon become "Super lawyer". Flying from case to case with the means to right the wrong, and bring peace on earth.

Thanks Jim, the world can feel a little safer now that we know your here.


Peace.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home