MichaelShakesDotCom

Sunday, September 26, 2004

A new look and feel

I am just tinkering around with the look of my blog a bit. I am also trying to come up with a different name for myself as well.
All just for the fun of it. I felt like having a matrix feel to my blog, since I will be in the Computer field and all. Still trying to figure out this damn html code! I will be taking a html class next term. This will make explore time a little more like who's your daddy time (If you catch the action that I'm throwing your way).

Any suggestions for a name would be appreciated. I thought that Michael's Blog was a bit boring I guess. There was already another blog out there named "Michael's BlogSpot", which was very similar. I will think of something cool, just wait and see my pretty, wait and see!

P.S. Oh, and Richard. I probably wouldn't have known anything about blogging if it wasn't for you. Thanks DaddyBlog!

P.S.S. Man my fantasy team kicked booty this week. Go Farve! It's your Birthday! No Presents! Just a Party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home