MichaelShakesDotCom

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Anonymous..

If I don't come off a little bit all growns up, it's because this blog is where I come to post my thoughts and where I can pretend to be a funny guy for my friends, family and who ever feels the need to waste a few minutes of their day by reading blogs of someone they don't even know trying to figure out who's who.

The posts that I make here are suppose to be an outlet and/or a Router if you will, connecting me to the distant people in my life that want to maybe laugh and get access to my little network of thought's and childish sense of humor (Which I think, some people actually like, huh).

So when someone comments on my blog as anonymous and asks me if I would like to advance in my life by calling a long distance number; I don't no if this is a joke or just a nice way of helping out someone who maybe seems like they need to move up this so-called chain of life.

So when you say give you a call, do you mean literally? Or are you just mocking my way of letting loose, by channeling my thoughts on this intranet portal they call Blogging?

If you were serious, give me your 1800- tollfree number so I don't get charged for a bunch of long distance charges. I will think about it.

Yours Truly,

Mike

~An actual reply from a blogger in regards to a comment made from anonymous.

This really happened, on the previous post.

Maybe they ment to say career instead of life. If that's the case, disregard this post. I would love to advance in my career, who wouldn't?

1 Comments:

  • Ooooh, so it was just someone being nice after all. Well, I thought that I would give this post as a kind of in your rear, cow deer ear! Or what ever the saying is.

    Thanks RichardZ.com

    My next post will be directing people in your direction.

    As if I really had anyone that visits here who don't already read your blog.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home