MichaelShakesDotCom

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Update for all

We finally moved into our new apartment this past weekend.

Your probably like, "What new apartment, and we should care because..."

Yes, Sarah and I moved in to an apartment down by the bay front on 2nd street. Right above our good friends Tom and Kaley (same house). We are in the second floor, so we can see the water from our porch (and if it wasn't for the really big apt. complex right across the street we probably would have a pretty good view too).

You should care if you know us, and if you don't you should still care a little.

We moved almost everything from storage and my mom's house (and Sarah's mom's), so we just have to put everything away yet. I did manage to get my big screen TV up and running before we got everything moved in the first day (this is always the first priority when moving into any new house)

You are also probably wondering, "Why was your stuff in storage and your mother's house."

Because as most of you know, this is where we have been for the past few months while my mom has been in Alaska visiting and baby sitting. And now we are moving out.

I will be going on a journey out of town for the same Bachelor Party RichardZ mentioned on his recent Blog. From the 12th till the 14th. Our friend Matt is getting married the weekend before Labor Day, and what would a wedding be without a BC party...

...I guess it would still be a good wedding, but without the BC party.

So thank you all for stopping by and reading about life with the Sheakley's. Rich, Julie and that one guy from Mexico, thank you all.

Work is going well. I would say good, but my wife would have corrected me for that.

See you next time. I have to go get a drink of water.

2 Comments:

  • Yes, good to be moved in. We will come soon to visit. Keep on keepin on with the search for a new job. You'll find one.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:18 PM  

  • Yes Rich, I will send a address update out. 4 more days.

    Now, where's that one guy from Mexico?

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home