MichaelShakesDotCom

Monday, September 26, 2005

I, never! Have you?

I was driving home for lunch today... and I was driving by this big rig to the right of me... and while passing him or her I was all like, "Ok buddy, don't turn into me, I'm coming around. Stay...stay...thank you!" Like whoever is driving this truck could actually hear me or something. I tend to do this quite often it turns out. Does anyone else do this, or is it just me?

***************************************

You know when you get those grapes off the vines... you know, the one's that have all of those little seeds in'um. I've always had the tendency to just crunch them, seeds in all. I don't mess around trying to chew around the seeds and spit'um out or just swallow the seed's whole (They're the tiny one's). They get stuck in my teeth, but... I don't seem to mind. Does anyone else do this, or is it just me?

***************************************

Any time I get a bag of Skittles or M&M's (Anything with different color pieces of candy)... for some reason I like to dump them out on my desk and then separate them all in individual color groups... and then eat them in such an order as to where no single color has the majority over the rest of the colors, I think I'm just koooky like that. Does anyone else do this, or is it just me?

***************************************

Whenever I am watching a movie, I have to have complete silence until the moment comes as to where you are supposed to laugh at something... if I miss a second of the movie after the laughing should have stopped, I have to rewind it and listen to it again. This holds true more so when there is a group of people watching a movie with me (At my house only). If I think you missed a part of the movie when you were laughing when you should have stopped, I will rewind the movie.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... Does anyone else do this, or is it just me?

What idiosyncrasies do you have? Or am I just living on my own little island here?

14 Comments:

  • Rich, I know you separate the colors of candy before eating them, don't gimmy that.

    Well let’s see if you team will do any better with your old team name you serpent of swine.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:22 PM  

  • OMG, My wife would laugh at that, not you, but because she hate's it when I do that. Yes, that's one I left off my list. I do, exactly that... only right hand turns. This drive's my wife crazy.

    That is hilarious; I thought I was the only one who does that.

    Oh and I think I beat you for bad spelling.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:29 PM  

  • Or did that too...

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:31 PM  

  • Melissa, yes this is what I do... but I would probably cut out the Mr. and just say Damn Lexus or put it after, as in Lexus Bastard.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:37 PM  

  • I always wash my hair then condition before washing anything else. I wait until I'm all through to rinse out the conditioner (for the maximum effect). I also eat around my plate like you do with M&M's, taking bites of everything in proportions.

    And I still cover my eyes when I'm watching a horror movie at 4am by myself.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 10:04 PM  

  • Tam - Who do you have playing tonight?

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 10:34 PM  

  • Julie - What? You have a imaginary finger in your head?! Well I kind of do this as a passenger on a long trip with my real fingers on my hand. I think I know what you are talking about. When I do this, I win every time. Hehe...

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:10 PM  

  • Tam - I mean Football...

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:10 PM  

  • You are all alone on your little island of idiosyncrasies. All. Alone.

    Just kidding!

    Without quirks, we'd be a dull lot. Your quirks sound endearing. ;)

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 11:26 AM  

  • Sizzle - So you're telling me that you don't rewind the movie if you missed a good part!

    You're saying Mr. Zero knew you were getting a divorce a week before you did?

    Mr. Zero knew.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:58 AM  

  • Sizzle - This is yet another quirk. For the life of me, I can't stop repeating movie lines in real life (Or in Blog life). I like this quirk the best though, and I think it's a keeper.

    "I knew the whole time that even though we were happy, it was just an illusion and that one day she would kick the s--t out of me."

    "Marriages don't break up on account of infidelity - it's just a symptom that something else is wrong."

    "Oh really? Well, that symptom is f--king my wife."

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 12:04 PM  

  • Mo- Sorry. The reason I could post such a huge post was because I had NO ONE playing for me last night. Bye week. (we don't have enough on our leauge so someone's always out between the five of us.)But next week those Giant better come through on defense because my number one team THE BEARS have off. I am just soooo happy that I didnt play this week because I only had 70 points while everyone else was over 100. How did YOU do?

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 12:18 PM  

  • Tam - I ended up with 120 points. Shawn Alexander and Julius Jones kicked booty!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:38 PM  

  • Jenny - I know! Don't they know that it will reck the movie for that split second if you 'talk' during any part of a movie? This is why there is a rewind. Hi five on the no conversation!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home