MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

If only....

Oh, how my fantasy football team has fallin in the hands of the 'Sith' (Shew, or Lew, or Mr. Nordan Jr). If only Julius Jones could run for a touchdown or two against the Redskins... If only My QB (this week is Leftwich) could throw a Touchdown or two.... If only Fred Taylor can get out of his funk and score one already... If only Brett Favre Could throw to Ferguson more... If only Walker wasn't out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL... If only..... If only...

I will be in my room....

...and when I come out....

...Julius Jones will have a touchdown...

...and I will finish doing the dishes....

...then cut my wifes toe nails....

...This is how I felt on Monday night around 11:00 PM by the way...

...None of it came true...
Final - Centerville Sith 94.90 Juneau Fifth Street 85.76

...Damn you Tiki and Horn (Plays for the 'Sith') ....damn you...

...*sigh*...

...there's always this weekend....

...You're going down SuperMen...(Berry, or Jim, or Mr. White)...I'm going to take you down.... take you down to China Town....

"Who does that....?"

3 Comments:

  • Where would I be if it weren't for Tiki? You leave him be!

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 5:28 PM  

  • If Tiki were on my team, I would love him and keep him and call him my own. But since he was on the team opposite to me... ...he is despicable. Next week, when he is not playing against me I will like him again; but not this past weekend.

    Good for you for having him...I hope you won in week two.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:47 PM  

  • Yes, I'm not counting the egg's yet. My team will rock once they get the kinks out the first few weeks... Yes... They will rock!

    Go Packers! WootWoot! (And yes, they are sucking so far, but just wait until they get it together. I really think they can make it to the playoff and blow it again, I really do)

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home