MichaelShakesDotCom

Monday, September 19, 2005

Movie's I watched recently...

'Fever Pitch'

This movie tickled my funny bone while giving me an understanding of how the curse of the Bambino actually came about (I didn't know the whole story of this, really). Jimmy Fallon was funnier then expected and Drew Barrymore was sweet and saucy (Which is a good thing).

I gave it 2 Thumbs Up and encourage all of you to stop at your local video store and give this movie a try.



'In Good Company'

This movie has been out for a while but it's a good one to watch again and again. I think everyone should get a chance to see this movie once, twice and even three times, maybe. The witty humor, warm story telling and great acting will have you stuck to your seat until the very end. Dennis Quad, Scarlett Johansson and Topher Grace give this an all star cast (IMO).

This movie is a lock for your DVD collection, go out and get a copy, Right Now. 2 thumbs Way Up!

3 Comments:

  • Yes, a very good movie indeed.

    How was your ride home? Get home safe and sound?

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:31 AM  

  • Good to know about Fever Pitch. I would have almost passed it by when it came to cable. Im sure it's nothing like that Jessica Biehl baseball game movie though. What could possibly compare?

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 11:47 AM  

  • Well, taking into account that I love all movies... I would recommend this movies to you, or anybody.

    If you don't like it...You've only lost about 2 hours of your time. It's worth a look.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home