MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, September 16, 2005

Weekend Check list...

This weekends checklist...

(Red is updated)

1) Watch a movie at Tinsletown early in the day on Saturday; you know, for the cheaper seats. Instead, we went to Waterford and got some gourmet cheesecake. Five pieces of different variety and had bite size samples when we got home. We also went to Campbell Pottery in Edinboro and had pizza for lunch at John's Wildwood Pizza. Then watched "Fever Pitch", very funny movie.
2) Sell my watch, playstation 2, and around 5-7 DVD's on ebay to help pay for the popcorn from the damn movie this weekend. (What's up with that?) I didn't do this do to the fact we did not watch the movie, hence no popcorn purchase.
3) Buy some Martha Stewart Stock. This one was a no go. See number 6.
4) Go jogging (and when I say jogging, I mean a brisk walk) at the beach or bayfront (Close to where I live). We just finished our walk/jog. It was glorious!
5) Kick booty with my fantasy football team. Up by 10 points and still have Monday Night! *fingers crossed*
6) Sell my Martha Stewart Stock. See number 3.
7) Cut my hair. Will do this Monday.
8) Sort my sock drawer. I just added this, I don't know why. Like anyone actually has time to sort their sock drawer, ha!
9) Watch some movies at home. Done and Done.
10) .....?

...Yeah, not much.... not even good enough for a post, but there it is.

I may not even buy the Stock, and that probably would have been the most exiting thing this weekend too.

I hope next weekend will be a little more exiting. Yeah, you're right, probably not.

Hope you all can find more to do on your weekends.

It's Friday!!!! Yeeessssssssssssssss!!!!!! *pump fist* *then high five*

5 Comments:

  • Your weekend sounds so relaxing. I envy you. Wanna trade? ;)

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 9:59 PM  

  • We could swap a few things. Do you want the walk/jog or the fantasy football ass kicking? If you take the FFAK then I would have to tell you to watch the Jacksonville and Indy game as well as the Green Bay and Cleveland game.

    If you want the walk then it would be a l-o-n-g one. Just because the Bayfront is probably like 3500 miles from you.

    I'd personally take the Home Movie Watching. This would be "Fever Pitch" and "In Good Company".

    Your Choice of course.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:33 AM  

  • Yes, the sock drawer item on the list had to be changed because I don't think I had time to do this. And I don't think anyone else should either. I have no problem finding unsorted socks in the laundry basket with ease.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 10:22 AM  

  • I think we had a wonderful weekend. It was not boring at all! Love you!

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 3:08 PM  

  • She speaks, I knew the time would come! I think this is the first time my wife has spoke on my blog!

    We did baby, we had a great time.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home