MichaelShakesDotCom

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Some people...

On my way to work this morning there is a few school zones on the way, as I'm sure you all have 1 or 2. If you don't, you are lucky sons-a-beotch's. The speed limit goes to 15 miles an hour, which is fine. I don't mind slowing down for all the kiddies.

I was going through this morning at my usual 15 mile'n hour speed when I got to this cross walk where there was a car stopped on my right, so I slowed down and stopped. There was this Girl (Mom) and her daughter, along with the mom (Grandmother) that looked like they were trying to cross, but when I stopped the Girl (Mom) looked very frustrated and was waving her hand as though she was telling us to go ahead and go! I let my foot off the brake and rolled forward about two inches. The Girl (Mom) started walking and I stopped. She looked at me like I was crazy and proceeded to call me an "ass-hole" (in front of her kid, mind you. Not to mention the kids running around the schoolyard) and says, "You better not! You're an Ass-Hole!" I was like, what the...? And I stuck my head out of the window to tell her that I stopped for them and it looked like she was waving us through. But OH NO, she wasn't hearin' none'a dat', she continued to yell while crossing the street at me like I was going to run her and the kid over or something. What a bleotch!

After getting to work, I was thinking to myself... "I'm not an ass-hole am I, no, she's the ass-hole, isn't she? I did nothing wrong, yeah she's the A-hole. Yeah." I actually had to convince myself that she was the a-hole. I don't know why I let things like this get to me so much, but I was like... "Man, I don't think I am a bad guy. In fact, I think am a very nice guy, right? Yeah, I am, right?" I just feel horrible when I think someone doesn't like me for some reason. I mean, if I am a nice guy and all, why would anyone say things like that to me. I mean they don't even know me.

Well, I have more then convinced myself that I am not an a-hole now and even more, that girl must have had some serious problems. She was even talking on her damn cell phone at the time! Idiot! Not that talking on your cell phone makes you an Idiot. She just needed to pay more attention in what she was doing with her kid in her hand, trying to cross the street.

Well, the fact of the matter is, I let people get to me way too much. I need to realize that these people have know idea who I am and have no room to judge someone this way. Man that chic got to me! (Pardon me for saying Chic if this offends.) I hope everyone else can realize what I have found out about certain people. Don't let anyone you don't know judge you for any reason if you know in you mind/heart you are in the right.

Some People. What'a'ya'gonna'do... I should have just run her over... Just kidding.

8 Comments:

  • oooh! i HATE when that happens. like you are trying to do the right thing, the nice, neighborly, well-mannered thing and they turn on you and it all gets confused and befuddled. i don't like it when people don't like me either, especially when i had good intentions of being a nice person and it was all a misunderstanding.

    you are a good guy- just keep telling yourself that and try to forget the unfortunate incident this morning. in the grand scheme of life, it's a minor glitch.

    p.s. you should have ran her over. jk!

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 12:00 PM  

  • Yes! You got what I was saying, yeesssssss!

    Thanks for the pep talk. I think it's a flaw that I carry. But I know better then to let someone like this get to me so much.

    I do feel better now. And I know running her over would have not been the right thing to do. I mean, if I could have just run her over but not kill her or anything, she could think about life and maybe get a different attitude and I could have felt better a little sooner.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 12:13 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:48 PM  

  • That's why it's called michaelshakes.blogspot.com.

    Buy a domain name, ha! Why that's unheard of. This one is free, but when the time comes that I think I need to buy one I will be calling it BigBallZ.com.

    But crunchingnumbers.com has it's own special ring to it as well, maybe you could call it crunchingnumberswithmybigballZ.com. I don't think that name is taken either.

    A, yeah, Call Me.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:50 PM  

  • Hey Rich,

    Do you like apples?

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:52 PM  

  • Well, I almost changed the name to richardz.bigballz.uk, but I think that dotcom was a bit better.

    After crunching my numbers, $6 a year is a great deal.

    I may have to crunch-n-munch on that for a little bit longer.

    It's too bad crunchingnumbers.com was taken. I could have bought that, and then pooped on it.

    Thanks for the info. Did you do this Pro Bono, are you collecting if "You Get Money For Me."

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:04 PM  

  • I'm sorry I called you an asshole. I realize now that you thought I was waving you to go, when really I was waving my hands because I was talking to my ex-husband on my cell phone and I'm 3/4 Italian. We tend to talk with our hands. I couldn't believe you were about to run us over in a school zone, no less. But now I have figured out that you were just misled. And neither my mom(grandmother) or my daughter heard me call you an asshole because they are both deaf.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 12:10 PM  

  • That was you! Snap! Had I known that your Mom (Grandma) and your daughter were def. I wouldn't have been so inconsiderate. Many apologies for wanting to run you over…. Your ex-husband must have been so happy when he heard you were OK.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home