MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, September 09, 2005

I See it Differently

The way that I see it # 3

If someone doesn't like you for who you are?
Then they are not going to like you for who your not.
Unless you are, who your not.
Then in that case they will like you.
But in the end, you will not like yourself for being someone you not.

A little word of advice:
next time you're watching a place,
don't claim that you own it just because you're watching it, OK?
I house sit for my sister all the time;
it's not like I claim that I own her house,
ya know what I mean?
That goes for all of you,
don't pretend to be someone your not.

~Michael Sheakley
On September 9, 2005
The last paragraph was not Mike though.
But still good advice.

5 Comments:

  • Are you talking to the voices again?

    writen & directed by Blogger Kristen, at around 12:36 PM  

  • What, you don't hear them? There everywhere, you just have to... wait, there they are again. "I said, just wait until I'm done". I've got to go, and I can't tell you why.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:15 PM  

  • I emailed you so we didn't have to continue the conversation on Rich's blog, but I guess you didn't get it. I am in fact talking about the Judy Bloeser who works in retail although no longer at the mall. Was it Victoria's Secret? Eddie Bauer?

    writen & directed by Blogger Kristen, at around 2:51 PM  

  • Sorry, I didn't have my Gmail opened. I did get it now.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:06 PM  

  • appropriate advice for me. thanks!

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home