MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The PA Powerball is like up to twenty-forty-hundred!

I am playing the Pennsylvania Powerball today because it is like almost $300 million and you should too, those of you who reside in PA that is.

If I win a million, I will be happy... and I will give each of you $1,000 each... but only if you respond to this post... that's my only stipulation. Let me know if you want $1,000 each if I win a Million! Do it! Do it now!

I will give each of you $5,000 each if I win over $2 million! If I win the whole thing... I will give you $10,000 each. You just have to let me know by 11:00 o’clock tonight… just let me know, that’s all you have to do!

Oh....! And wish me good luck!

************Update**************

Well, as you may have figured, I did not win. I got two numbers right two times, but I don't think that gets me anything. If I would have got the Powerball number right and the two other numbers I would have won something, but alas... I did not. What are you going to do, ehh?

For those of you who participated in the last free post'a money contest, thanks for your support... you will have another chance next week, as I plan to play the lotto more often than not.

Have a good night, and a better tomorrow.

10 Comments:

  • Yes, you get the secret special double your money for being the first comment!

    Congratulations!!!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:50 PM  

  • Aj - Since I didn't say anything about commenting 2 times, you can get $2,000; but from now on... there is a rule about posting more than once. You may do it, but it doesn't guarantee more than previously stated amount.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 7:31 PM  

  • Whoo-hoo! Free money! And thanks for thats "movies of 1997" link. If you win it big and do the home theater, you've having a big movie party, right?

    writen & directed by Blogger Stephanie, at around 7:48 PM  

  • I would say I know where your cubicle is but if you win you probably will not show up at work....

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 8:30 PM  

  • Eden - That is a great idea! It will be a huge movie party, and I will fly/and or drive everyone over in a stretch limo (Even the people from California).

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:34 PM  

  • Kipper - Well, if I win... I will at least give a two weeks notice. And since you work at the same place, you may get your money first (If I win of course).

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:38 PM  

  • Jenny - Well, I will have to give an extra 3 hours to the people in California (Time zone change). Your comment was at 1:05 AM EST, which I think is 10:05 PM California time (BTW, I love that Arnold is the Governor of California, what do you Californians think about this?). Next time I will allow entries up to 11:00 PM *whenever your time zone reaches 11*, just to be fair.

    I hope no one won this week; if not, the jackpot will be over 400 Million next time!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:16 AM  

  • Some ass in Oregon won it all. Huh? No, I'm not bitter. And I do believe 2 numbers without the powerball gives you a dollar...at least. I spent over 40 bucks on the damn thing these past two weeks and won 2 bucks! I am really not living up to my gypsy ancestors. Have a good day Mike.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 9:19 AM  

  • Tam - Well at least I will get 2 dollars! And I will give you all 20 cents each. Congratulations!!!

    I will still be trying to win at least a million or so next time, so you all will still have a chance at $1,000.

    Thanks for the info Tam. You try and have a good day as well.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:30 AM  

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home