MichaelShakesDotCom

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yes, It's Cold out...

IMG_2719e
Liberty Park Frozen,
originally uploaded by Michael Shakes.


Waiting down at Liberty Park for the Sunset to appear... I have some pictures to show you how cold it actually was.

If you take a look at the ice forming on the rocks, railing and the Liberty Park look out bow... you can see that it was not only cold, but fairly windy too.

I did managed to get back to my car in the Nick of Time (To remove the frozen camera from my frostbit eye socket).

3 Comments:

  • Julie - It was last week when I took this picture... It was cold (No snow on the ground) and down by the water, it was very windy/very cold. So when the wind would push the waves up on the rocks and stuff, it just freezes (I'm sure you know how water + coldness = ice, but I thought I'd tell you anyway).

    I haven't seen anything around here yet that say's "Pittsburgh Steeler Time"... the closest was " Go Steelers". But I will look around and/or make something and let you know.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:08 AM  

  • i am such the california girl. i am in awe of so much ice! i think i am going to need to pick your brain about digital cameras as mine died this weekend in a freak swimming accident.

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 10:11 PM  

  • Sizzle, Camera tip number one... Cameras don't like to swim.

    But really, Cameras don't like the water period.

    Join us next week when I go over how Cameras don't like to get dropped and/or banged onto hard surfaces.

    But seriously, if you need a camera... let me know what you want to do with it... and I will give you my advise on what to get.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home