MichaelShakesDotCom

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Keep it Classy San Diego...

Sorry about the lack of Blogging lately...

For some reason, I haven't been in the blogging mood. I will try and get a few thoughts up sooner then later... as soon as they hit me, that is.

One good thing is, I am starting to feel better from the Erie Bloggers Turkey Bowl (I mean it, next year's Turkey bowl is going to be played on the Playstation 2... NFL 2k5 or Madden 2006). I knew I was out of shape... and I was getting old, but damn!

Not much else going on with me... Sarah is trying to overcome the cold virus and I am trying to avoid it if possible. It may be too late...

My fantasy team should make the playoffs (With only 4 teams going... I predict after getting into the playoffs, my team will come in third or possibly 2nd place). I don't foresee them winning the Fantasy Bowl this year, but watch out next year… I’ve got Shawn Alexander and Terrell Owens. And once T.O. gets on a team, we's gonna be non-stoppable Bay-BE!

Green Bay, Green Bay, Green Bay... What'a we gonna do wit you? Eh?

Kevin Bacon is a non-stop Meowing Machine! I have no Idea what his deal is... my guess is that he is too spoiled. It doesn't matter what time a day, "Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow... meow... meeeeeooooowwww..." Kevin, could you please cut us a break?!

We are thinking of going to Alaska for Sarah's rotation's next fall. We would have to be up there for half a year if she wanted to finish them all up there. We have a little while to decide, but the window for decision-making is getting smaller and smaller every week.

Gosh it's snowy outside... We are supposed to get 7 inch's today, 7 inch's over night and another 7 inch's tomorrow. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." (Cue the Reindeer). I will be getting ready for this years trip (Or first trip) to Peek-n-Peak Ski Resort to get my Snow Boarding on. There should be some sick powder (As they say).

Well, time to bid you adu...

Thanks for stopping by San Diego... but still, keep it classy.

8 Comments:

  • Dear Mr. Sheakley,

    I regret to inform you that your excuse for lack of blogging, having not "been in the blogging mood", is unacceptable. You're application for forgiveness has been denied.

    Please see to it that we hear from you more often or else the punishment will be severe.

    Your Truly,
    Ms. Kim Notebook
    Blog Patrol

    writen & directed by Blogger Kim, at around 9:42 PM  

  • Dear Blog Patrol,

    It has been brought to our attention here at MichaelShakesdotcom that "Michael Himself" has asked us to officially apologize for his lack of blogging. You see, there was this Blog Witch...

    And oh, what happened then was rich.
    *The house began to pitch. The kitchen took a slitch.
    It landed on the Wicked Witch in the middle of a ditch,
    Which was not a healthy situation for the Wicked Witch.
    *The house began to pitch. The kitchen took a slitch.
    It landed on the Wicked Witch in the middle of a ditch,
    Which was not a healthy situation for the Wicked Witch.
    ... Who began to twitch and was reduced to just a stitch of what was once the Wicked Witch.

    So...

    We thank you very sweetly, for doing it so neatly.

    You've killed her so completely, that we thank you very sweetly.

    (Michael Shakes to the Blog Patrol)

    Let the joyous news be spread, The Wicked Old Blog Witch at last is dead!

    Thank you! Thank you!

    I will try my very best... To blog things off my chest... And knowing now, It's frightful how... I let you down and made you frown...
    I'll try my very best to blog things… off my chest.

    Signed,

    A Second Chance

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 10:37 PM  

  • Mo-Pie I missed ya! But I understand about not being in the mood for blogging. I have had a bit of writers block as of late.

    I think Kevin Bacon is playing an extended game of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. That's my guess.

    ;) sizz

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 11:21 PM  

  • I find reading Yahoo news usually helps me get out of a slump. If there isn't something political or scientific to get your gasses burning there's an oddly enough story about how Koko the chimp likes boobs or something equally entertaining.

    writen & directed by Blogger Kristen, at around 8:55 AM  

  • Sizzle - Thanks, I concur with the writer's block... and also with the Six Degree's of Kevin Bacon.

    It has snowed just about a foot since yesterday, I had to dig my car out this morning!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:56 AM  

  • Kristen - I haven't tried Yahoo news, I will definitely give that a try. I mainly read MSN News, but as of late it has gotten kind of boring. Time to build a snowman.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:59 AM  

  • Lil Sis - Yes, we've gotten about a foot so far since yesterday. Sounds like you had a good time at Penn State... did you see that Larry Johnson is going to be the starter for the rest of the year (Old News, I know)? He should be getting a TON of money next year from a team who needs him (I don't foresee him being a backup for P. Holmes too much longer.

    Anyway... Thanks for stopping by... love ya... tell Chris Hello!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:07 PM  

  • Aj - I guess it is that time of year. If only I could find something constructive to do...

    I don't mind the holidays too much. It's the (frantic, impolite, scum sucking, granny driving, crazy shopping cart pushing, Tickle Me Elmo 2 am store rioting or whatever kiddy toy is popular this year) people on holidays I don't like.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home