MichaelShakesDotCom

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My wish list this year...

I thought since it was getting close to Christmas, I would share with you my all time no limitations never gonna happen (This Year) top 10 Christmas list... that I hope Santa will read... (I've been good, but not this good)

1) (Even before a Car or a boat) I would like the Canon 20D (See, not the more expensive 5D or 1Ds Mark II) with the Canon EF 70-200mm/f2.8L IS USM Lens and the Canon EF 24-70mm/f2.8L Usm Lens (All this counts a one gift. It's a kit).

2) BMW ACS 7 G-style or the Subaru STi, I'm not picky.

3) The IPod Nano from Apple.

4) The MJ-12® m7700a System notebook from Alienware

5) Klipsch speakers for the home theater.

6) The Samsung’s 80-inch 1080p Plasma TV for the home theater.

7) A Samsung HL-P5085W for the Bedroom.

8) A Playstation 3 (when it comes out).

9) A house to hold all of the stuff.

10) Oh, and Season Packers tickets (For life). This way I could make good use from the Camera.

Would you want the same as me? Take one away and tell me what you would put in its place.
If I get rich, I may want to get you a gift.

**************************************

There's only 5 more days till Christmas! Rejoyce! Hark! Jingle!

My favorite Christmas movie to watch this year is Love Actually (Don't laugh, its a good one).

My favorite Christmas music to listen to this year is Bing Crosby "Merry Chrismas".

My favorite Christmas line to say this year is "The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - and on such short notice. Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. Four o'clock, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one. 5:30, jazzercize. 6:30, dinner with me. I can't cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing; I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9 I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?" (From the Grinch Who Stole Christmas).

My favorite Christmas time article of clothing is a nice comfy sweater.

Merry Christmas to all... and to all a good Weekend!!

5 Comments:

  • Screw the Packers tickets (no offense of course...hmm was that a pun) and give me a finished basement that doesn't leak. While you're at it, throw a media room in down there too. Theater seating optional.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 2:12 PM  

  • Tam - Good one (The Pack will be back in full force next year)…

    (Tam) Finished basement, with Media/Theater room… *Check*
    I will throw in one of those Samsung 80" Plasma's.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 2:22 PM  

  • Lil Sis - Well, you will be receiving Season Tickets to the Steelers from me then (When I get rich, but probably not this year). If only I were as rich as Jessica and Lindsay...

    See you soon!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:51 PM  

  • i love a good sweater. :)

    and Love Actually- great flick!

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 6:30 PM  

  • Siz - Ok, you will get a VERY good sweater then.

    Oh Hugh, Oh Liam, Oh Christmas!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home