Top five things I like and dislike this week...
- The newer version of Mozilla Firefox (I haven't used it in a while, and I love having 5 tabs of browsing fun opened in one browser window).
- The Summer Sun and a temperature of 50 degrees or higher (It's been so nice out lately... I guess its time to Golf and Take more pictures whilst I’m on one of my many brisk walks… lol).
- The NFL draft is this weekend (Yes, more Players to choose from in our Yahoo Fantasy Football fake draft. I can't wait till football season starts). Also Brett Favre will be with the Packers for at least one more year AND they have reportedly signed defensive back Charles Woodson! NNNNNNIIIIIIIIICEEE!
- Quizno's Subs (Man O' man, do I love the refreshing taste of Quizno's Subs… I love their Tuna) “Tuna Crap!”… “Have a Cheese Sandwich.”
- My Wife (My Wife will always be in the top five things I like each week), nutin but love for ya baby. I’m so proud of you for doing so well at LECOM! I know that I couldn’t do it (And these aren't in any kind of order or anything).
Things I don't like this week...
- Loading time on my PC (By this time next year my computer will have the worth of a great big, giant paperweight. It is so outdated it's not even funny... and I'm supposed to be some kind of Computer geek).
- Since it is getting warmer, I am not able to snowboard anymore (My favorite winter passion is snowboarding. I didn't get to go that much this past winter and now I will miss it so).
- How much money Charles Woodson reportedly signed for with the Packers for (As part of what was mentioned in what I like for number 3, Charles Woodson signed with the Green Bay Packers… a seven-year deal for $52.7 Million Dollars. I will only get to dream of having this much money... lucky SOB).
- Rug burns (I love playing tag with Kevin Bacon, our cat. But these rug burns on my knees are killing me). What, you don’t play tag with your cat?
- I still do not have my Canon DSLR and beautiful “L” Lenses (I am patiently trying to wait for this purchase, but I don’t know how much longer I can last).