MichaelShakesDotCom

Monday, September 27, 2004

Fantasy fun

No not that kind of fantasy silly! Football Fantasy.

I am so proud of my team this week, they have scored 209 fantasy points so far (Just this week). Good Job B. Farve-QB; J. Walker-WR; H. Ward-WR; S. Alexander; T. Jones; and Seattle-Def for racking up the points! Although my team did lose (Packers, this is my FARVErite team); it was such an exiting game to watch (Colt and Packers). I hope you got a chance to see it.

What happened was on the last few minutes of the game (31-Packers and 38-Colts) Packers had the ball, Farve starts throwing the ball like a mad man down the field trying to tie the game before it was over. Completion after completion (They might have had A. Green Rush a few times as well), finally I think around the 28 yard line (I am guessing on this. It was pretty close) makes a completion to J. Walker (Who already has 190 some yards and 3 TDs under his belt this game), which then runs the ball for about 8 yards to the 20 yard line when he is about to be tackled. But wait.... ....What's this.... ....stripped by Colts Defender Jason David! You Bastard! And that's why the Colts Win It. Nice!

Well you can't win them all. Good effort Guys. At least Farve and Walker hooked up this game.

Which reminds me why I was leaving this post in the first place.

I read a funny story from one of the fantasy football experts at yahoo just today. It reminded me of... ... well, me. Read this story, it is so true about hard core fantasy football coaches it's not even funny (But it is funny, you know who you are).

1 Comments:

  • I need Clinton Portis to rush for 900 yards or score 8 TD's, or some combination of the two.

    I REALLY don't like having to root for someone with the name of Clinton.

    writen & directed by Blogger Dennis Weed, at around 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home