MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blow out...

I need to get cable, or at least the Bravo Channel. For some reason I love watching this channel (My wife and I both). Our favorite most recently was/is Blow Out. Has anyone else watched this show? Brilliant!! I'm not sure if this show is on anymore, but it was great to watch (We couldn't get enough of it). Jonathan Antin wanted to become a "Prominent 'Hairstylist' Player" in Beverly Hill's and they followed him on his crazy journey through this process to find the right team and right spot to fulfill his lifelong dream (He is surprisingly not even gay, not that there's anything wrong with that).

Man, I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a soft soggy sandwich here...

Jonathan made you laugh, cry and even made you say "No he didn't!" all the way up to the end (He was doing a lot of tearing up himself). We will definitely have to get this on DVD when it comes out. So we can see all of the episodes we missed and to re-watch the one's that we just have to see again.

Thanks Jonathan, for your ability to keep us entertained and (Keeping us) coming back for more.

Brilliant!!

3 Comments:

  • Yes, you will have to watch it. I think you would like it. If only I could pry you from spades on yahoo! games...

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:52 PM  

  • Seeing this made me realize I never went back and watched the reunion show. And I really wanted to see it too! I loved both seasons of Blow Out but was heckled by my friends endlessly for it.

    writen & directed by Blogger Kristen, at around 4:33 PM  

  • I never told anyone I watched this until this post. But I'm sure my friends are heckling me for it now.

    Those who haven't watched it yet... Johnathan is a must see.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home