MichaelShakesDotCom

Thursday, August 25, 2005

For spammers only...

I thought that I would post one for the spammers (Anyone may feel free to comment though).

Dear spammers,

This post is directed at you. I would first like to thank you all for taking the time energy to promote your site on this blog. I hope that everything is working out for you, in your effort to gain acceptance as well as customers. It is only recently that I noticed an outbreak of spamming on my site. This may be because you have just found my site. Or maybe it is the new thing out there to blog spam. At any rate, may the spam be with you and also to your web site you may be promoting.

Maybe if you click on my ad sense every time you visit my web blog, I can get a little bit of "action coming my way" as well (Maybe I can get .05 cents instead of .02). That would be great, thanks.

Feel free to make yourself at home.


Oh, and I almost forgot....



...Sike!

Edit:

I recently changed the process in posting comments; you will have to enter a word verification to verify that you are a human being and not an AuToMaTeD SpAmMiNg RoBoT (Not sure how well this works, but I'll give it a try). Sorry for the extra step. Hope to still here from you all, if it doesn't seem to work I will delete this step.

Thanks,

MichaelShakes.com Admin....

1 Comments:

  • Well, just recently I have been getting comments on my posts that say, "Hey, this site is awesome! Come check out this download site." Or, "Hey, I've been reading your blog and you seem like you want to advance in your life. Stop by our site where you can have a good career in whatever...”
    I have a friend who told me that they are just companies that post on everyone’s blogs trying to get people to buy or visit their site's. I read up on it and it says that there are Auto Post’s that get generated out to peoples blogs (Like Mail Spam), that are being sent out to everyone. This is why google put out this new word verification tool to use so not just any random generated "robot" can just auto post in everyone's blog. Only a real person can read the word verification and them post something on someone’s blog.

    I hope you weren’t joking about not knowing what blog span was, as I make a fool out of myself getting in depth on what it actually is. : p

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home