MichaelShakesDotCom

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Poker Pro Envy

Of all the poker players out there today, I would have to say my favorite top 7 to watch would be (In no particular order)...

Left to Right
starting from above -

1) Daniel Negreanu
2) Jennifer Harman
3) Phil Hellmuth, Jr.
4) Johnny Chan
5) Phil Ivey
6) Layne Flack
7) Scotty Nguyen


These are the players that keep me watching and playing Poker (Besides the fact I just love to watch/play poker in itself).





They make this game exiting and entertaining at the very least. All being excellent players, with some of the best knowledge and poker skills in the world today. What I wouldn't give to be half as good as these guys. They make it look as easy as Riding backwards on a bicycle while wearing roller blades.

Man, these Guys are Good!

2 Comments:

  • Michael Luske always is entertaining for me.

    Oh and this Blog is Awesome!! ;)

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 9:07 AM  

  • Kipper - Thanks, glad you enjoy the blog.

    Do you mean Marcel Luske? ( http://www.pokercardgames.com/Marcel_Luske-Picture_Enlarged.jpg )

    I will try to incorporate more poker interests of mine to the blog.

    I think the other two posts are spammer's (anonymous x Two).

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home