MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

RichardZ.com

Here is the top ten quotes from RichardZ.com from the past 20 posts.

Number 10. "I feel bad for the person using dial-up to view my website."

Number 9. "I'm extraordinarily cranky tonight and just need to unwind. More tomorrow."

Number 8. "Once back in college, I took my landlord to the district magistrate in order to get back my $450 security deposit. I won but the censored claimed chapter 11 bankruptcy immediately after."

Number 7. "Please note that none of the above should be construed as legal advice and is merely for entertainment purposes. If you're looking for legal advice, go see a licensed attorney and don't rely on someone's rambling on a weblog."

Number 6. "Anyone who lives around Pittsburgh, please travel to Dunbar and beat the censored out of this guy."

Number 5. "So you're a glutton for punishment and you like to make things difficult on yourself. I can appreciate that."

Number 4. "Knowing is half the battle of easing anxiety for me, the other half is realizing after I get there that I made a big deal out of nothing."

Number 3. "I now know my limits when it comes to jogging. Due to the fact that I'm flat footed I can run no more than 3-4 miles at any one time otherwise I begin to lose feeling in my feet. It's kind of scary jogging and not being sure if you're going to trip and break your face because you can't feel the ground beneath you."

Number 2. "One of these with hard liquor in it and I'm half way to toasty-town."

And the Number 1 quote from RichardZ.com from the last 20 posts is...

"Nicole Kidman. Any man that divorces Nicole Kidman is gay. I don't care how bad she treats you and how much you feel like a foot stool to a wicked queen of evil. Kidman is so hot that a straight man can not divorce her. Period."

Thanks Rich, for keeping us up to date on life, law and LMAO.

See you in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home