MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Do I like Halloween?!

I was going to leave a comment on Mrs. Ms. Sizzle's page but it got a bit long...Mrs. Ms. Sizzle, this comment is for you.

I love Halloween! My friends and I usually have a Party every year too, at RichardZ’s old place. I used to bring over the audio (Speakers and receiver) and he provided the music (from the countless songs on his computer). Everyone has been out of town the past few years (Including RichardZ) so it looks to be just Mrs. Smith and myself this year (I think this is what we will be dressing up as this year 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'). Not the most technical costumes one could wear for Halloween, but we've done our share of well thought out costumes in the past.

One year (At the Halloween Party ‘RichardZ Bash’) I came as Harry Carey (But the one Played by Will Farrell on SNL) and did some funny skits from SNL I can tell you. My wife was a baseball player, awesome! Then in about an hour switched into the sly Ricky Martin (Cloth’s, hair, chained cross and all tight black cloths baby) and shook my bon bon for everyone with a special one song concert, the song was ‘Shake Your Bon Bon’ of course. My wife was a crazed fan of Ricky, holding a sign that said I love Ricky, awesome! Then an hour later changed into Neo from The Matrix and did a nice gun scene from the movie (The lobby scene), with the same music and everything (One handed cartwheel gun grab, back hand spring, bullet dodge, the works!). My wife was Trinity, awesome! They got it on video, but by the end of the night the camera some how ate the tape...AGH. I wanted to see it too!

So, I guess you can say I like Halloween... yeah.

5 Comments:

  • Apparently you DO like Halloween. ;)

    Hey, when did I get married?? What's with this "Mrs." business?

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 5:09 PM  

  • Sorry, I was on the Mr. and Mrs. Smith kick.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 6:09 PM  

  • ha ha. thanks for making me single again. ;)

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 8:32 PM  

  • Sis - ihiney, good one. Those things get weirder and weirder. Yes Christmas is a good one too.

    Sizzle - Sure thing, sorry for that. You did want to be single again, right?

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:55 PM  

  • Rich - I figured you would have some pics on flickr for me to steal, but alas there were none. I'm sure you will go into to party more elaborate than I did. Lew is hysterical when it gets close to Halloween and his Costume every year.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home