MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Recomendation's...

Music, Movie and a book I can recommend for you are...

Music...

IZ (Or if you can pronounce it... Israel Kamakawiwo'ole) has now passed away, but his Hawaiian music lives on in this great album 'Alone in IZ World'. You may have heard his rendition of 'Over the Rainbow' in movies such as 'Finding Forrester' and 'Meet Joe Black'. Also in an older car Commercial (I can't remember which one it was though) is where I first heard his 'Over the Rainbow' remake. Sarah and I both love this album and we used a few of his songs at our wedding reception. We recommend that you do the same.

Movie...

You've heard of 'Night of the living dead' right? But what about 'Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh-Eating, Hellbound, Crawling, Zombified, Living-Dead Part II in Shocking 2-D'? No?! What's this?!! You haven't heard of it? If you haven't heard of this dubbed version of the original 'Night of the Living Dead' than you probably never will; because they don't sell it or rent it out any more since the Director George Romano (Of Original) decided he didn't give the rights for this to happen. Lowell Mason (Writer and Director of re-mix) decided to do this dubbed version of the original without George’s approval.

If you can find a copy of this re-mix version, I recommend you pick it up and watch it immediately! I found my copy on DVD at Cinema Wasteland.




You won't be too disappointed... It's a great movie with lines you will quote to your friend's for years to come...





And the book I will recommend is none other then...

Tony Robbins- 'Awaken the Giant Within'

This book will change your life. If you want to get pumped up, and inspired to live your life and master your inner self while reaching for your dreams more than you ever have before!

Well, I'm not as good at he is at the ‘Motivate’ the people type ‘Speaker’ stuff; he is much better at it than I, so I won’t even try. So go out and read this book for a life changing experience! Do it! Do it NOW!

6 Comments:

  • That Tony Robbins book isn't a book on tape, is it? Because his voice scares me.

    And I think you should add channel 12's link to this site because I know a really cool producer who is great in bed and being a dad who works there. Just 24? WTH?

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 12:03 PM  

  • Tam - No, not the tape; but I love (love is a strong word) his voice. That's what makes him a good motivational speaker. He's got some big banana hands (Tony, sorry about the banana hands thing).

    I have also added you bed friend's - Coverage you can count on! Sorry, I kind of didn't finish my links...

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:38 PM  

  • Tam - Your bed friend too.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:39 PM  

  • Thanks so much! And you're right about the banana hands, whatever that means. I bet your right.

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 2:52 PM  

  • Damn, I got a fly in my eye... Yep, she want's me... Don't go all froggy on me baby.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 4:03 PM  

  • AJ - Yes, he will be missed. And what's up with the squirrels?!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home