MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, October 21, 2005

Should I, Will we/it/the and finely

Going into this weekend, I have just a few things on my mind...

...Will we go to Pittsburgh and visit my sis Jules and her boy Chris or is it just a great big fantasy we keep telling ourselves?

Will it be sunny enough for me to take some sweet pictures with my coveted A610 or will it rain, rain and rain some more?

Will the Packers lose another game to put them at 1-6 or will they pull one out of a hat in Minnesota to get to 2-5?

Should I start E. Manning against the Bronco's or J. McCown against the Titans (If J. McCown is indeed named their starter)?

Should I consider getting Kevin Bacon a sister (kitty that is) or should I just let him believe that he is the last kitty left in the world, kind of like the last of the Mohicans?

Should I eat this last Little Debby Snack because all of the starving kids in Africa or should I just throw it away because it is bad for me and I don't even like it that much anyway?

And finely, what’s the deal with all the category 5 Hurricanes this year? Does Mother Nature not like us anymore? Is she mad that we polluted her lands and thinks we need to back off a bit? What’s UP with that?!

Those are the things on my mind for this weekend...

Also for this weekend that I think, I think, I think... (In alphabetical order as it appears on my blog list)

Aj, you better stay away from Homosexual's, Bum's, Woman, Jewish people... you probably should just stay away from ethnic people all together.

Tam, if you happen to watch any of my kid's in the future (That is, when I get kids), please don't EVER leave them outside alone with a shovel or pitchfork (Or even a rake).

Kim, you are a lucky son of a bitch! That’s not a perk, that’s a PERK!

Jenny, take a break from all of those nut case tempers and just take in all of the "Memories, la tee da tee do, memories".

Julie (sis), I hope that it is not just a fantasy, if not this week, then next week for SURE.

Kristen, Hallelujah (for Ray)! And have fun with Tam and Matt, you might want to have Tam clean out the Gutters as well, it's going to get cold soon.

Melissa, I think that this weekend should be about you and a bottle of rum. Forget school; just spend time with the rum. This is just what the doctor ordered. Don't even think about school until Monday.

Siz, mice are cute adorable creatures, but if you happen to see one, don't get the vacuum cleaner out just yet... a broom and a bucket work just fine.

Kipper, if I ever win the lottery I am going to Vegas, and you are coming with me. We are going to play $2000/$4000 at the Wynn. And we are going to also play at the next WSOP main event (hell, all of the events).

Richard, no time to relax... you need to get your 1001 résumé’s out there Pronto! Congrat's my friend.

Eden, I once laughed so hard, not only did the snort hurt, but I also stopped breathing for like 3 minutes straight. Ellen D. is one funny gal.

That's all folks!

It's Friday... *High Five* …Yeessss... *Pump'um if you got'um people*...

Have a great weekend Blogger’s and Bloggett’s.

6 Comments:

  • Do not eat the Lil Debbie. Step away from the Lil Debbie. Why waste calories on something you don't much care for? Mail it to Africa instead.

    Category 5 hurricanes are happening because we are cruel to our environment. It's just preparing us for THE END.

    I kinda believe that last one. But not really about the Lil Debbie. ;)

    P.S. Broom & bucket- check.

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 2:44 PM  

  • Siz - I don't know what I would have done if someone didn't tell me to eat or not to eat the Debbie, thanks.

    Now if it were a bat, I would have told you to get a blanket and a hammer.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:23 PM  

  • Hell, you could start me against the Broncos.

    Yes, Mother Nature hates us. She hates us b/c we're beautiful.

    It depends on the Little Debbie. Fudge Rounds should never be tossed, unless you're tossing it my way.

    writen & directed by Blogger Stephanie, at around 12:09 AM  

  • Eden - Ok, I will start E. Manning.

    Oh mother.

    Not the Fudge Rounds, it was the kind that looks sort of like a peanut butter twix. I love peanut butter as much as the next guy, but these ones didn't taste good at all.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 3:58 PM  

  • I hope you ate the Debbie snack. The thought of it sitting alone in the trash not fulfiling it's destiny breaks my heart.

    writen & directed by Blogger Kim, at around 11:51 AM  

  • Kim - It is still sitting on my computer here in front of me... I was thinking of mailing it to Africa though, those poor kids.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home